Did You Know? Foot Risk AssessmentFebruary 14, 2019
You may be at risk for a foot ulcer if you have one or more of the following signs:
- Lack of sensation (feeling) in your feet.
- Feeling of “pins and needles” in your feet.
- Feet hurt while walking or resting.
- Sores don’t heal.
- Skin on your feet becomes thick, dry or scaly.
- Calluses develop easily on the soles of your feet.
DID YOU KNOW…
The wound healing center treats all wounds, but specializes in those that are slow or difficult to heal.