Rural and Critical Access Hospital Programs
RestorixHealth offers turnkey, custom solutions for wound care specifically designed for the rural and critical access hospital.
For rural or critical access hospitals, comprehensive wound care is provided via a team of clinicians that travel to multiple hospitals throughout a region. The traveling team services include:
- Clinical and support staff
- Equipment and supplies/dressings
- Clinical oversight and management
- Quality and compliance programs
- Policies, pathways and clinical practice guidelines
- Customized EMR for documentation and scheduling
- Comprehensive revenue cycle management
- Clinical training and education
- Community outreach and education
We understand the needs of the rural marketplace and will work with you and your team to create a flexible, customized program that seamlessly integrates into your existing operations — with minimal capital investment.
Our custom solutions include:
- Flexible program models to meet your volume needs.
- Programs from ONE day to FIVE days per week
- Full staffing or limited staffing models
- Per treatment pricing with no fixed management fees
- No build-out required (can operate in current outpatient or wound center space)
BEDSIDE CARE DELIVERY
WCS Professional Services
Through our Wound Care Specialists Professional (WCS Professional) Services Program, licensed nurse practitioners deliver comprehensive wound care to a patient’s bedside in a hospital or skilled nursing facility setting.
Our licensed nurse practitioners travel to your location one or two days per week to provide coordinated, advanced wound care to patients at their bedside. Working alongside the attending nurse for optimal results, our nurses are able to treat all wound patients whether inpatient, outpatient or skilled facility patient regardless of custodial status.
WCS Professional provides all the clinical expertise, support
and documentation needed to care for patients with wounds – at no cost to your facility – as WCS Professional bills direct for their own professional services.
Benefits of WCS Professional Services Program:
- Continuity of care reduces hospital readmissions and helps to improve outcomes
- Standardization of care reduces unnecessary and often costly services
- Increases collaboration and communication with hospital and outpatient wound center
- Reduces transportation costs by eliminating travel to and from facility
- Provides wound care education for facility nursing staff
- Many procedures can be performed at the bedside
- Brings wound care product formulary expertise
- Assists nursing home staff with the care of hospice patients (nominal agreed-upon professional fee for non-billable services)